Erica is a Director of Forensics at Bidvest Bank, and is also involved in the following:
- Business Against Crime with the Hillbrow Police Station and the distribution of policing resources in the Hillbrow area
- Victim Empowerment Program for the Hillbrow Police Station
- Assisting with Top Cop Awards for the Hillbrow Police Station and Support Program for SAPS
- The Fraud Liaison Committee
- The Anti Money Laundering Forum
- The Banking Council Financial Intelligence Centre Act Task Team
- The Money Laundering Task Team
Erica is also a qualified Trauma Counselor and was involved in Home Based Care projects in Soweto on a volunteer basis for over 4 years
before co-founding Bathabile.
Nicole van Rooyen
Nicole Van Rooyen is passionate about children and especially alleviating the current circumstances that children in South Africa
are having to live in, mainly due to being affected by HIV and AIDS.
She believes that if we all just gave a little bit of our time, our money and our hearts, that we could make a HUGE difference.
Nicole has been volunteering with South African charities since 2007.
Peter grew up in Cape Town where he attend Muisenberg High School and was the first team Captain for Rugby, Cricket and Athletics. Once completing his schooling he joined the Army and become a medic. Peter has spent his whole career in sales where he developed his passion for people.
Erica, Nicole and Peter are all passionate poverty alleviation activists, and believe in changing the future of South Africa’s poor and marginalised, one person at a time.